Join us on a journey within the magical waters of Hawaii!
For many centuries myths and legends from all over the world have attested to the healing influence the ocean waters and dolphins have on human beings.
At this retreat we will gather for 5 days and 4 nights to find sanctuary in the outside world, as well as in our own body, mind, and spirit.
Each morning we will enter the warm Hawaiian ocean and explore beings living in the sea, wild Hawaiian spinner dolphins, sea turtles, and various other swimmers.
In the afternoon we will gather as a human pod and inquire the personal myths and stories inspired from our encounters. We will express current life themes, reconnect to our true inner rhythm, and gather resources for our life and art through the tools of:
- Expressive Arts Therapy (Halprin Life/Art Process)
- Somatic Movement
- Active Meditation
At this retreat you will have the opportunity to:
- Take time for yourself, slow down and reconnect to your true inner rhythm
- Listen to the wisdom of your body
- Engage in a creative dialogue and expand your creativity
- Reconnect to the natural world
- Explore and connect with other species
- Find support and nourishment within a safe community
- Nourish yourself with delicious fresh organic food
- Soak in the warm Hawaiian waters
- Swim with wild Hawaiian spinner dolphins, and sea turtes
- Engage in a personal growth process
- Reconnect to a natural state of grace, creativity, and belonging
When: Wednesday May 31st till Sunday June 4th 2017
Where: Banyan Tree Sanctuary Retreat Center, Kona, Hawaii
Deposit $ 550
Option 1: Shared Room Early Registration: $ 1350
Option 2: Single Room Early Registration: $ 1750
About the facilitators:
Caroline Kleindienst, MA, RSMT is a registered somatic movement therapist, expressive arts practitioner and artist living on Maui, Hawaii. Caroline had many encounters with pods of wild dolphins and experienced the healing power of those amazing cetaceans within her own body, mind, and spirit. Caroline runs a private practice as a somatic movement therapist on Maui and works with individuals and groups.
Chloe Noble, MA, RSME is co-director of the Expressive Arts Institute Tamalpa France. She runs her private practice as an art therapist, and works as an actress and dancer. Chloe visited Hawaii several times and was stunned by the resonances the natural environment found in her body. Swimming with the wild spinner dolphins was a powerful healing experience for her and she is excited to share this with others. http://www.tamalpafrance.org
- 5 days and 4 nights stay at the magical Banyan Tree Sanctuary Retreat Center featuring salt water pool, hot tub, infrared sauna, magnificent ocean views
- 3 fresh organic vegetarian meals per day
- Daily expressive arts, somatic movement, and meditation sessions
- Boat excursion and guided dolphin swim encounter
- Snorkel gear rental
- Art materials
No previous experience required. Space is limited. For further questions please contact Caroline.