Join me on a journey within the magical waters of Hawaii!
For many centuries myths and legends from all over the world have attested to the healing influence the ocean waters and dolphins have on human beings. I had many encounters with pods of wild dolphins and experienced the healing power of those amazing cetaceans within my own body, mind, and spirit.
At this retreat we will gather for 5 days and 4 nights at the Banyan Tree Sanctuary Retreat Center in Kona. Each morning we will enter the ocean waters and celebrate our own fluidity, as well as explore other beings living in the sea, wild Hawaiian spinner dolphins, sea turtles, and various other swimmers.
When: Thursday, April 14th till Monday, April 18th 2016
Where: Banyan Tree Sanctuary Retreat Center, Kona, Big Island, Hawaii
In the afternoon we will gather as a human pod and explore the personal myths and stories inspired from our encounters. We will move and express current life themes and gather resources for our life and art through the tools of:
- Somatic Movement Therapy
- Expressive Arts Education and Therapy (Tamalpa Life/Art Process)
- Active Meditation
- Indigenous Sound and Movement Inquiry
Included in this package is:
- 5 days and 4 nights stay at the Banyan Tree Sanctuary Retreat Center featuring salt water pool, hot tub, infrared sauna, magnificent ocean views
- 3 fresh organic vegetarian meals per day
- Daily somatic movement, expressive arts and meditation sessions
- Boat excursion to places where dolphins like to gather: you will have the opportunity to swim with wild Hawaiian spinner dolphins!
- Snorkel gear rental
- Art materials